Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beginning Blues Guitar: "Absolutely The Way To Go..."

Product Review - Mike Santarcangelo

"When I heard that Griff had put together a beginner's course, I jumped at the chance to get it. I was not disappointed.



"For true beginners, the early lessons will take you through your first chords and simple but cool leads, so that by lesson 7 and 8, you are playing a 12 bar blues song! By the end of the second DVD you'll be playing a basic version of Buddy Guy's (and Stevie Ray Vaughn's) Mary Had a Little Lamb.

"I have to also tell you about the online forum that Griff built. It's a place where his students get together to share tips and encouragement. The students include people from beginners to professional musicians and It has become an indispensable tool for me.

"If you want to learn the blues, Beginning Blues Guitar is absolutely the way to go. I look forward to joining you on the forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment